Tuesday, July 28, 2009

weekly

wu...

no update for few days ady

sorry guys

hmm...a lot of things happen tiz week

i went to cinema for d harry potter...

i lik harry potter of half blood prince

i dun lik d others

n oso my trial exam for piano is tiz friday

reli scary

panic...duno wat to do...

so i did my practise every afternoon...

even a 10 minits for scale,it's enough to me...

cz d paino room no electric,so it wil b hot after 15 minits...mayb

i hate my youngest brother recently

he is reli annoying...i feel want to slap his face

n i felt my mom is reli unfair now...

cz she didnt rotan my bro bt when my elder bro n me did sumting wrong,mom wil cane us ady...

she wont care too much...

i feel so sad here

yesterday,i reli moody in skul

papaya face in skul

i'm not angry bt just feel lik...

hmm...duno how to describe d feeling

want to cry,bt not

want to scold,not too...

bt i'm back normal today^^

happy n glad:)

quite a good feeling today^^

ok,tat's all for tiz post,i'll update when i free ya

cz oways duno wat to write...

hehehe^^

byezzz

No comments: