Tuesday, July 21, 2009

update

o...quite a long time no update ady...

miss my blog?

hehehe^^

i duno shuld i chg my blogspot's layout?

wait 4 certain time 1st lah

dun rush:)

hmm...let me tel u wat i did in d whole week^^

i....hav explorace on last thrusday

tiz is just special for my class n oso EST

hahaha....so tiring lah!!!

get num 6,i tink

not sure?

all mission is failed...

hahaha!!
al weird mission

duno y lik tat

unlogic...

teacher want us to wear blue or green t-shirt cz love enviroment mah... 

LOL

                                                        they look so Q n energytic,except me

                                            tiz is our chinese gang,cool?

                                              luv my class^^lovely

just for tat today

haiz....

piano exam is cuming...

DIE!!!

n skul exam is cuming too...

bye!^^

busy wif skul stuff...

add oil everybody

must score in d exam!!!

No comments: