Saturday, August 1, 2009

sick

reli sick badly on thrusday n yesterday

feel reli pity lah...

feel wanna die yesterday

reli suffer

i go to bed at 8.15pm

bt cant sleep oso...

oways wake up from my sleep

wake at 9pm n 5.45am

duno y...

i reli wear d mask today when i went out

even my piano class n oso ballet

i'm beter today just dun feel want to pass my "bad ting" to other people lor...

tomoro goin to my relative's wedding dinner...

hope i can b fine

a lot of people keep asking me why am i goin to skul yesterday

i just cum wif sum reason

inner feeling

then i told my mom tat teacher said y sick stil cum to skul?

cz i reli fall asleep in physic lab

n my mom said tat no one wil phraise u if u go to skul wif sicking...

yeah,i felt tat too...

got lah,sum several frends ony^^

n thx for a lot of frend's concern...

i felt reli happy...

i stil got gud frends^^

luv u guyss^^

n i cancelled my trial piano exam n oso ballet class yesterday...

reli charm...

ok,tat's all for today

tata:)

No comments: