Tuesday, August 25, 2009

holiday


HAPPY HOLIDAY to everyone

i noe holiday wil quite boring to sumbody

bt my holiday is busy,busy n busy

went to istana hotel for having my piano exam

quite nervous

haiz....my oral mayb wil fail cz not so gud

n my exam pieces is just ok ok ony

sum mistake n slip lor

sumting problem wif my ear

bt my mom say dun blame ur ear

tat's ur problem

worry about d result ady

n tiz sat gt a competition

duno wat to do...

here's sum additional picha^^

                                           capture from outside d room

                                            3rd floor's corridor

                                             the scenery of kl,took from waiting room

                                            tat's my mom,waiting for d lift

tat's all lor

worry about d result now...

worry...

bye frend

god pls bless me

No comments: