Thursday, May 3, 2012

what's next?


my finals is just right on next week, exactly left 7 days and this will be the last exam for my foundation. i started to feel scared from the starting of this week,i mean seriously. thats why i'm emo.

my life is just like in the washing machine, i'm just turning around but what's next for me? i don't know. honestly speaking, i want to stay in Malaysia for 1 more year because mentally,i'm not ready. you might ask, if you're not ready now, when are you going to be ready and you might not ready forever. literally, i'll definitely go overseas during my 2nd year and this is one of my "MUST TO DO" in my list. after i've expressed to my dad, he didn't respond much so what i can do is just W.A.I.T. thank you for prayed for me, i hope God will answer my prayer too. :)

these days, i keep thinking what should i do next and why this why that. it's true, sometimes, you don't get what you want because God has a better plan for you,i believe this. =) i do hope i'll do what i should as well as you guys too.  people nowadays are doing what they don't like and most of them don't know why they're doing this. now,i'm out of my mind. head-cracking. what to do. what's the plan. me and my friend are going to give a try on Youth Leadership Academy, i was told that there was 300++ applicants last year but only 23 are selected. it was seriously tough though! what so great about this program? it was organized by McKinsey, one of the top company in the world. they want to seek for passionate, ambitious and thoughtful youth. the duration of this program is 2 months and you'll be meeting CEOs from different company and they'll be mentoring you throughout the whole program. interested,take a look here --> Youth Leadership Academy  i'm gonna try this out, if i fail, no harm to try and i'll never regret,at least i know i tried.

i seriously want to do something for this world, i don't want to regret when i die, i want to leave legacy in my life because i believe everyone has a purpose to live in this world, like what my friend said. God don't create you for nothing, for sure there's mission for you to complete, you'll just need to find out yourself.

oh ya, something i came across this afternoon, my friend shared and i found it interesting and it's so true!! :) check this out!
http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/04/stop_documenting_start_experienc.html#.T6JPj9tRljc.facebook

sometimes, the more i think, the more i feel suffer. stop thinking then and i should stop writing now.
all the best to whom going to have finals! :)

Love,Sarah 

No comments: