Friday, May 18, 2012

ESCAPE


it's so cooling and relaxing sitting alone in the room, do blogging, read some articles, listening to some musics. this is how i escape myself from the real life. i always prefer the time i'm putting my mind in peace is the time without facebook.lol.

i think,to keep yourself away from reality for short period is a necessity for everyone even just for few minutes. it will definitely helps you no matter in your physicality or in mentality.

i am always wondering,how many people still reading my blog. i knew there's few but not sure how many. i'm not a professional blogger and of course i no need lots of reader. surprisingly, there's one canadian relative of mine came to me, "i've checked out your blog, i just bookmarked it actually". this kind of sentence always amaze me. i didn't know actually there's people who's reading my blog, word by word,line by line. thank you people! :)

i guess you're one of the reason why i still keep my blog alive other than blogging is fun,is niche space to spare of the mess environment out there. always appreciate! :) most of the time, to blog here really makes me feel much more better when something is keeping inside me.

there were so many times for me to think what should i do before i die. i know it sounds ridiculous but you just live once! i'll try everything in this world if i could, i didn't mean drugs or bad stuffs.haha. you know what? my mom actually allowed me to go malacca after my accounting paper next friday. this is the very first time i'm going outstation with my friends. i'm seriously exciting till wanna jump high! but somehow, i was scared when my mom just allowed me, i afraid she doesn't love me that's why she let me do whatever i want. the feeling just struck me like that without any reason,guess i'm a kid who's taught strictly since young, i can just see my friends go everywhere they want and i'm the one who always stay at home.

the elder you are, the more mixture feeling you have. you'll tend to think a lot even it's just a simple thing. my friend told me,why there's many people didn't manage to succeed in their life because they're trap in assumptions! indeed, assumptions are the things that stop you by doing what you want. they give you doubts,no action will be brought out.

my foundation program is going to end very very soon.i'll definitely miss everything in this year,i have a fruitful foundation life. especially meeting you,my fallen angel guardian.  

"He will lead you if you believe in Him. =) "


Love,Sarah  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers Ming! =)

xxSarahxx said...

thank you vivian!! <3