Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the result...

i got the result this morning,around 11.25am
ok,and i'm the last 3 person who took the result among my classmates
i tell you the result lah.
1A 2A- 2B+ 1B 3C+ 2C
so three As not bad for me already lah,though it wasn't my expectation
cz what i want was 5As

and what happened was when i was driving,i heard my pro friend got only 3As,
my friend is a talent guy and he is best student in school,everyone will expect he got 5 or 6As ABOVE!
he sounds was sad also...
so i nervous when i was driving to school.

i told u i was enough with 3As,right?
but the problem now was,my university needs 6Bs above,moral was not included.
and my moral got A!!
now my moral will be like ZERO!
and i was lack one of B now.
how?
i knew my dad was soooo dissapointed that i didn't reach the requirement
cause dad was arranged the school for me since i was form 4(16 years old)
i don't wanna make him disappointed again...

i hope i'll be success to go to NOTTINGHAM UNIVERSITY
it's a good school!!
i just hope they accept me...*cross fingers
please pray for me too!

tell you the funniest thing,i got for my UPSR 1A,PMR 2A and my SPM was 3A.LOL!!!

No comments: