Thursday, March 24, 2011

blame


haiz....i'm so down...
dad scolded me stupid indirectly.
because he knew that i've not enough B to apply NOTTHINGHAM UNIVERSITY!
WTH!
i lack only one B,so i memorize hard for moral and it's equal to zeroooo
and my dad scolded me stupid because he heard that neighbour's daughther got 8As
the neighbour always got more As than me.since primary school
i predicted that.and i knew that!

everyone has their own usefulness.
don't try to praise or blame people by looking the result only,
UNDERSTAND?!
RESULT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING!

what was in my mind last night was "if i got more As,i'll get more dad and mom's love or relatives' respects..."
yea,that's true for me. it always happened on me.
i've finished my SPM so i knew that.
it happened same to my UPSR and PMR!

whatever,i'll going to notthingham university later.
hope i'll success,i don't want to let my dad disappointed again.
if i allowed to go in,that's all for me!
i don't want more....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheers my friend

i am proud of u, not because how long u can stay on peak but how u get up each time when everything else failed

Make me proud once again, my friend :)

xxSarahxx said...

thx tj,
u always cheers me lah....
ok,i'll always remember what u said to me.thx one again
♥ ya:)