Sunday, March 27, 2011

gordon teoh mini concert

"I GOTTA FEELING,THAT'S TONIGHT GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT!THAT'S TONIGHT GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD NIGHT...."

felt great last night,this is what i wanna say!
yesterday was gordon teoh 张觉隆's mini concert and held at the LIBRARY pub
it was cool and it's my 1st time to pub,hehehe:)
                                              so crowded:)
actually i heard the LIBRABY pub before is just that i didn't know where is it.
it's ok,i don't talk so much!

let's the picture tell you something,kay?
but people,please be ready because this will be a long post:)

 the coolest EP album with the pendrive
 bouquet of flower:)
me and my uncle and the albums:)

ah ha!tell you something,i met some artists there:)
this was in my expectation too!
let me show you who i met
with 黄启铭and 童欣
 
with popular DJ kk wong

yeah,i met 2 singers and 1 DJ there:)
OH YEAH!my uncle too!hehehe....
the singer of the day!
this was the band and the concert

after the concert end,we just standing outside the pub for nothing,LOL!!
so my brothers,qian ling and i were keep taking pictures!

here they are!
do they look cool?
 jack
sam
 qian ling
 sarah♥

actually i love to be model sometimes:)
i love photoshooting!
shh....don't tell anyone,hehehe:)
i wish to be model sometimes!LOL!!no matter in television or the magazine.
i know i'm not the one.

i'm really appreciate that so many relatives came yesterday to support gordon teoh:)
thx sooo much!

for more pictures pls

thx for reading ya dear readers!♥
enjoy your weekend! 

No comments: