Wednesday, February 9, 2011

chinese new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

yeah!i have been celebrated for already 6 days
sasha and lucien came to overnight at my house like usual...
they went back on the 3rd day
no fireworks in my house area this yea so it's quite bored.

it's ok!
here's come the pictures for these few days!
                                       sasha and me
 
in my house
                                    she's my aunt

yeah,went to grandpa's house in the morning and also at night!
we always did the same thing every year,nothing special!


DAY 2
                                    my dress of the day

went to relative's and also grandma's house that day.
and yea,do nothing also! hahaha...
my relative has so many weird stuffs and funiture

DAY 3 

went to banting that day
oh!i hate banting a lot!!!
it's far and wasting my time!
it needed 1 hour 30 minutes to reach there,how far it is!
i hate!i'm going to kill myself in the car!
OUCHH!

anyway,i took picture with tim,from canada:)
miss you a lot!
                     yes,here he is!with the chickens...

had dinner with family at night
it's expensive dinner anyway....
LOL!!!
can't imagine that!
and those dishes are special too!

DAY 4

youngest aunt's husband treat us DIM SUM
not bad too eat!
wow!it's a long queues DIM SUM.LOL!!

after that  my dad treat them "snowflakes" in pavilion
we ordered 8 bowls snowflakes fore around 10 person
then,we went to eldest aunt's house and stayed there around 2 hours
and her turns to treat us dinner!
just a simply dinner:)

No comments: