Friday, February 18, 2011

british council

i have started my english course last week
this is a short term of course and i'm having full time!
it just takes me 2 weeks to complete a course
don't feel bad during the class

knew so many people there!
japanese,iraq,nepalese and french!
i have two teachers and one from scotland,another one from england!
wow!
feel so great to learn english with soooo many different countries of people!
some of them have married,some of them have child.
it's a huge range for me!

i'm going to continue my next course if there is no any accident:)
feel so happy that can study with them!
i learnt a lot from them!

so i'm not going to cut down my online time.
decrease the time infront of the computer.
because it's quite tired after the class

ok then,that's all for today

oh ya!
today is the last day of chinese new year
so enjoy ya guys:)

tata!

*think positive and your life will be better!

No comments: