Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm 16 now!


hmm...feel happy when birth-day!!

cz many frends n relatives r wishing me:)

it wasn't a bored b'day tiz year:)

sweet of them!!

went to hi-tea @ shangri-la hotel again:)

damn happy!!

i took a lot of picha today too eps at washroom

high class is washroom...

no class is -->toilet

LOL!!

logic,right?

eat a lot of things today

all mix n mix de!!

LOL!!

bt delicious too!!

aiyo,hope i can go wif my frends next time

mayb we'r working...

cum,let d picha talk about today

                                                     OMG!!ther was a toilet bowl,LOL

                                                          i luv tiz much much more:)

                                                        i just want d shape

                                                        my mom wan me to take for her...CHEERS!

                                              pudding again:)colour seems nice,n taste is nice too

tiz is wat i ate just now

d spagetti not reli nice lah!!

my dad's is beter

LOL!!

                                                     bro n i,perasan of him

                                             chocolate fountain for me:)


desserts,desserts n DESSERTS!!

                                                       luv tiz picha^^

                                                     mommy is doin 2 chocolate fountain

my mom n i took a lot of picha in d washroom today

hahaha!!

damn funny,luckily no people ther



for more picha,

pls go 2 my fb to look for it ya

check it out!!

lastly,

thx for all who wished me:)

i'm happy altough no cake n cant celebrate wif frends

thx to --->

jeffery,jocelyn,wei lun,quan an gor,mel,chloe,izzati,syahida,ling en yi,jasmine,kok cheng,teddy,wei hou,ai ching,arthur,oo yong,yen min,wei xhin,rachel,yuffie n many many...

who i missed?

pls tel me!

thx for ur coorperate

hope everyone hav a nice day on 22/9 

No comments: