Tuesday, September 15, 2009

got it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MING YANG

celebrated wif him during recess..

d cake is tiramisu...

nice bt duno y d cheese is sour

yeah,i got d feeling to make me energytic during skul ady

feel happy n satisfy

n thx guys who entertaint me ya:)

bt i failed tiz morning,cz i slept during d 10 minits of add math

then teacher wake me up

hahaha!!

paiseh

tiz was my 1st time caught by teacher

after tat i apologize

i reli cant sleep at night...

almost 12.30am or 1am ony feel sleepy

so suffer

i want to sleep after i go in my room bt fail 

so i hope i can maintain d energytic spirit for tiz whole week n next week is holiday ady^^

HOORAY!!

damn happy n excited:)

bryan tought me some brake dance step:)

so cool...

bt i love popping much:)

hope i can learn soon

bubye...

No comments: