Saturday, September 5, 2009

got cha


dun ask me why i put tiz topic

i oso duno

just follow my feeling

yeah,do everyting shuld follow feeling...

if u dun lik,dun force urself,it wil bcum worse n worse

bt not all lah...

LOL

i dance ballet wif happiness

duno why...

felt meaningness

i'm happy when i found tiz feeling

cz i did it

haiz...

my result is bad

i'm d person who tell myself n frends tat we must pass our chemistry 

dun let teacher dissapointed

n now i'm d person who failed my chemistry 

damn sad n dissapointed

n reli feel sorry to teacher

sorry teacher

physic oso,i aimed tat i can pass my physic then?

wat it happen?

fail...

reli sad about tat

lucky my est got A2

i dun wan let my frend pandang rendah...

i dun wan to treat myself lik tat

n hope my eng can get A1 or A2 lah...

hope so...

HOORAY!!!

monday is holiday...

i can sleep longer time

cz i love to sleep

hope everyone hav a nice holiday

now is september ady

happy:)

cz bday is cuming...

hahaha

excited bt lame oso

why nid 2 excited?

am i right?

ok,i'm goin 2 continue my facebook now:)

luv d game in facebook now:)

i felt suprise n happy tat my secondary skul teachers play fb n oso blogger:)

No comments: