Monday, September 9, 2013

3 Months and 1 Day

Hello world, I have ended my internship last Friday, total period is 3 months and 1 day. Many people asked how do I feel on the last day, I have nothing to much to say and I actually held on my emotion back but I can't control in the morning. 

When I reached in the morning at the first place, I saw something on my table. 1 Peel Fresh orange juice and 1 small box of koko crunch with a little note written "Breakfast set from Jenn & Beatrice". They knew I was mumbling that I couldn't get my peel fresh juice from the vending machine but it's stucked in there. I was quite down because I wanted to experience buying orange juice from the vending machine in Groupon which is newly brought into.

I teared in the morning, not much, maybe two drops? No one will ever understand how I felt and how much of appreciation I wanted to express. By the way, Jenn is my direct team leader and Beatrice is another colleague or a close one.

Just in case, you couldn't picture the words. Here you go.

As I said, I really think God loves me because I met so many amazing people in the company whereas I might not find them in elsewhere. I am just thankful, thankful and thankful for whatever happened. This experience might not my turning point in life but indeed, is a significant and a memorable one. 

Tell you something interesting stuffs throughout these 3 months. 

These are all the first time in my life and I did it in Groupon.
1. Played table tennis
2. Play pool
3. Been to a real party where people drink and dance
4. Went to karaoke with colleagues
5. Work from home because I couldn't go to work due to massive jam
6. Took 3 days AL as it is given

Well, life still goes on. We don't stop at a point because we feel comfortable, aite? 

To recap, ending the internship is so rewarding where I got positive feedbacks from the leaders and colleagues who never fail to support me and guide me. All my hard work paid off eventhough I did nothing much in my team. Thank you people if you happened to read this post.

I shall stop writing now and start to watch a hindi movie "Slumdog Millionaire" which recommended by my colleague after watching 3 idiots!

Love,Sarah