Monday, June 24, 2013

Speak out

I shall open up my heart again, I realized I have closed up my heart for long long time. I'm not so sure since when, I just started not to believe one so easily. My friend always told me, "Sarah, do share your inner voice, we are always here to listen you." I always wanted to apologize to them, I am so sorry if you are reading this.

These days, I realized I am being mean as I dare to confront people and question people, it doesn't seems right and somebody might say no wrong. There are too much of thoughts in my mind whereby most of them are negative,so sorry to say that.

I am living by myself everyday which means to be myself, not others. confused, right? However, I am trying to be frank nowadays.

I would like to say something to you.

My friend, one day, if I die, don't blame others or anything because I will die as I should.
Do not blame people if he/she is the reason of me being death, I lived happily.
Remember, do not blame, to God too because I have lived enough,

Even if I die tomorrow, I will not regret any single thing,
even I might feel regret because I didn't able to change the world.

I pray that the wisdom is with you. :)

Love,Sarah 

1 comment:

Aaron said...

These are surprisingly morose words, Sarah. Though I think it is easy for people trick themselves into thinking "She is always smiling, always laughing, therefore she must always be happy and free from sad thoughts!" While in reality we all think negatively at sometime or another, it helps us to stay realistic - the world is not all roses and rainbows after all!

I suggest you keep on daring, keep on questioning but, also, keep on reflecting, otherwise we lose sight of our selves.