Wednesday, January 23, 2013

yesterday,today and tomorrow


This was taken on Monday night, went out with friends at random time for great catch up accompanied by delicious dinner! They are my high school friend. All of us are food lovers, it means all of them are so good in haunting food. Don't know what to eat? Ask them. :D

We actually went to dine in Ben's at Publika, everything was just fine and nice. I had their Ben's chocolate cake, that's just awesome, melted chocolate in the cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! *drool* The other were eating some other desserts and looks nice too! Catch up session obviously is making jokes, gossips and sharing! I would really want to have another catch up session with you guys again.

On the same day, in the morning, I went back to my high school to pay my teachers a visit. I'm still contacting with some of the high school teachers, obviously but some of them shifted to somewhere else. That day was the day that school is allowing form 3 students collect the RM100 voucher from teachers in the school. When I met some of the teachers, I was asked "Hey,why are you coming, collecting money?" I was so surprise at first, do I have some money face or whatsoever face saying I want the money? so I'm here to visit teachers, I said. This is one of my must-to-do list during this 2 weeks of break, just take 1 hour time and go back, it feels the same as the time I'm there but the thing different is I've changed, changed to a person who is more experienced and mature. Time flies. Thing changes but the principle, the heart doesn't.

In fact, before I step out from the school front gate, I told myself, I have to be a great person as I've graduated and starting to contribute to the society when I come back next time.
SMK Ideal Heights

I have been going out since monday til yesterday and I had a break today,like totally doing nothing at home. At first, it was really great for me, I can just lay on the bed whenever I like and finish up my application form but Peter and I at last took an hour to edit my CV. LOL! so tiring and I was so moody due to the hot weather and my lips were just at the dry state but I'd been keeping my body hydrated.

Tomorrow will not be a lazy day for me already because will be having meeting and start to pack my luggage because I'm going for 6 days of conference hope everything will be good and beyond my expectation as I don't really have expectation at all.lol

Good night people and see you after a week! :)

Love,Sarah

No comments: