Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spring ended

3 months plus of Autumn semester has ended like this,  exam was fine for some module but some not, quite disappointed for my performance for some papers but still proud of surviving till the end.

I should do some reflection for the first semester I guess. For academic wise, honestly, I did learn something but not satisfied as in modules didn't surprise me but during revision, I will always try to get something out from there. Studying/revision doesn't necessary will makes you become the best person but the attitude while dealing with it. Believe or not, when you are studying something, at some point, you tend to be frustrated and  might get something in the end or even nothing. For me, I will think of through this process, it trains me to be a patient, self-motivated person or having critical thinking skill.

Things, try not to see through the surface, the "what" but understand the why.

Alright, that's for the short self-reflection kay, it isn't bad to have consistent self-reflection eh? :)

Oh ya, tell you something, finally, I got to try burger from Myburger lab after exam on Thursday and we drove to Kelana Jaya from Semenyih, see how desperate I am! haha.

 This is actually how the shop looks like, you have to order and pay for the food before you have them.
My burger- Hangover burger
 group picture of the day
Me and ma burger! :)

People asked me how the burger taste like, my burger actually combined beef, hashbrown, vege with charcoal burger. The charcoal burger just a normal bread with black colour,  the beef was awesome but personally, I don't like their hashbrown because it is too sweet which made me feel like i'm eating some crunch sugar. LOL. I'm gonna try others if I'm going again. :)

Currently, I'm reading this article, just click in if you wanna read them. It is written by Idris Jalil, CEO of pemandu.
Why Malaysia wont go bankrupt


Love,Sarah