Wednesday, December 15, 2010

spm end!


HUUUUUUUU....
let me blow away all the dust in my blog first:)
DONE!!

HOORAY!
my spm is officially end!
my new life BEGINS!

finally,i graduate from high school.
hmm...the feeling is quite complicated
mixed by the joy and upset.

there's so many stuffs i hav to do after this
let me list down wat's that 1st...
-driving licence
-diving licence
-start piano,ballet and violin class
-primary school gathering
-watch ballet concert
-ice skating
-neighbour gathering
-christmas partay
-*i'll add sommore if i remember

now i miss those days in school seriously!
i miss those days wearing prefects uniform
miss those days shouting at students
miss those days never finish homeworks
miss those days quarrel with friends
miss those days crazy with friends
miss those days wake up at 6am
miss those days feel sleepy in class
miss those days joking with teachers
miss those days taking a heavy big bag

i don't really know what to write since i never update my blog for half year?
sorry for never update.but i'm always update in fb,LOL!!

thx girls 

ok,i tink i have to stop here...
off to jesmine's house for BBQ!:)

*stay tune for the next update!

No comments: