Friday, December 24, 2010

ashamed

why i put ashamed as my title?
this is what i keep thinking about.

the most unsatisfied thing was my sejarah n physics subjects
i didnt do well in both of this subjects during SPM
feel so sorry to both teachers.no matter school or tuition teacher

i studied what mr.shiva gave especially the tips
but it didn't come out.i have no confident during doing the question
i texted sir that i didn't do well after the test.
seriously,i feel sad about it.

about the physics,
i have not enough time to study,
is it a acceptable reason?
i don't think so!
the day before physics was add math
i didn't study physics completely.
seriously,i felt so sorry to mr loke that he spent his time come to selayang from PJ.

i want my history get A but i don't think so now
i wanna get B for my physics is enough ady
i want my history A,it not for me.for mr.shiva!
cz he did put a lot of effort that we cant see but we can feel actually.
if i never do well means sir's effort is wasted

I WASTED HIS EFFORT!!!!

i knew everything is too late...
what to do?
keep thinking about this.
always feel sad and regret about this.

*so sorry sir...

No comments: