Tuesday, June 23, 2009

nervous?

result...

how can u treat me lik tat?

i told my mum tat my add math n physic fail....

then my mum bla bla bla lor...

if not wat can she do sum more?

mayb i'll stop my add math tuition

cz my mum say no any improvement to me

so?

yeah,is true

i get 53 on march exam,u noe?

i was damn happy tat time cz everybody say wil fail 1st time for add math

then wat i get now?

dun tel u...

heng!!!

d mark shown reli sad lah

wat's d problem here?

i not understand? (mayb...)

i duno at all?(nope)

i didnt answer?(i did answer everyting)

then y fail now?

i fail on my modern math on march...39 marks

wah!!!!teacher not allow to add any marks for me

pity lah...

then i fail 2 subjects now

my soul cant accept those thing lah...

just make me sad

haiz...

i hope i can ask my frend more about add math

so tat i can improve my add math

ok frend?

hope ur guys dun mind

No comments: