Friday, June 19, 2009

failure

i'm a failure

i cant do anyting well

i fail to b a happy gurl

i fail to b a responsible gf

i fail to b a nice child

i fail to b a nice frend

i fail to b a smart student

i FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!!!

i noe tat i cant do well everyting

can u giv me sum times?

fell moody those days

a lot of pressure

cant stand

cant tahan

not homework make me pressure

is a lot of stuff

sick today

pls dun close to me!!

i'm a bad person

i'm an evil ,not an angel

i try to improve bt fail

u'r a nice guy

i'm a bad gurl

i'll try my best to get wat i want

i'll try

trust me...

i'm not feel confident to myself now...

it is a sad ting

how cum a person dun hav any confident?

cant control my mind

pls help me...

i'm in difficulty

i tink u'r not looking at my blog....

No comments: