Thursday, August 2, 2012

disagreement out

These few months come along, I find hard to communicate with people especially her. What I said, she just don't agree. I know I'm not a good liaison but I have my own thoughts and it needs agreement. You're not open-minded, I said to her. Her expression changed which I know she don't accept.

Mom, the world changed. I have my own principle I believe, I clearly know what I'm doing all the time even I'll lost somehow.

You can really find that I don't talk much at home because it'll just have arguments, nothing more. Sadly but it's the fact. "hmm...okay...anything..." are my conversation with her. These days I have no appetite to eat much and this get her to complain about it as well, saying that I don't know how to take care of my own, I have a bad habit and all.

Have my dinner now, ciaoz.



Love,Sarah

No comments: