Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm fine anyway but sink in stress all the time. Yes, all the time. Stress is not within my area, I couldn't control any. I'm cherish but where's my solid heart? There's lots of bad stuffs happening on me, I don't blame my life because this is part of it which I have to go through on my own. At this moment I'm writing about this, where's my GUTS? You're so long lost to me. I just always so lost. Please wake me up. :(

In this journey, will you be with me most of the time? I'm not greedy, I just want most of the time not all the time.

Why am I not strong anymore? :'(

God, I need your help... I pray...


Love,Sarah 

2 comments:

Esther said...

Isaiah 41:10

"fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

The Sarah I got to know is strong and cheerful and she's a really good friend. Dwell not on the pass, enjoy the present, look forward to the future.

If you ever need a friend, please don't hesitate to find me :)

xxSarahxx said...

Esther mom, Thank you mom. God bless. nice to have you.