Sunday, April 25, 2010

party day

it has been sum ages to me tat never update my blog.
sorry to all my readers ya.
it doesn't hav time to update lah plus lazy summore...
now,let me update my blog!

yesterday was schooling day n replacement for d hari raya
i went to school yesterday
wat a gud student i am:)
sum teacher tought us tough it's ony 9 student over 40!

at night,PARTY TIME!!
hav 2 my neighbours had open house n i had to celebrate wei ren's birthday party too!!
so i decided finish wei ren's celebration then countinue to my neighbour's house!

16 of classmated were crazy last nite.
COOL!!
love tat feeling much!
suddenly wanna sing "i gotta feeling,tat's tonight gonna be a good night,tat's tonight gonna be a good nite!"
LOL!!
feel HIGH n HAPPY now.

we bought a secret recipe cake n it taste nice:)
not bad.i duno how to spell d cake lah,LOL!!
 
while waiting for other
camwhore time!
cute star fish ball in it:)
may chefs ther:)
yuffie n her egg
nice egg,SUCCESS!
jes n i
me,jes n pooi see(1st time took pic wif sandy)
LOL!
chloe n my ice-cream
we'r crazy!!
birthday boy!(wantan boy)LOL!!

lastly,i wanna say thx to my bro,oo yong!
n i wanna apologize to d kancil n d passengers,LOL!
cz my dad is rushing time
oo yong nid to speed up his car,hahaha...

n guys,i reli had a great night wif u guys lah:)
love u all so much.

btw,i love my neighbours too.
i reached back home at 12.10am
chat wif them when they were washing all d dishes after d party:)
camwhore at d time too!
LOL!!

No comments: