Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sports day

hey guys,
sorry for tat i disobey my words...
hmm...sports day last thrusday
n it was my last year sports day in secondary skul
i was satisfied!
proud of myself!


                                                  me n my beloved fatheen:)


                                              sok qun n i

                                                jo n i:)

                                 wai ching,me n sally(how messy my hair is?)

i joined 3 items of sports
4x400m,4x100m n 200m
i got 2 gold and a bronze.
i suddely felt tat i'm a superwoman...
LOL!
stop perasan lah...

i just took  few pichas ony bcz my camera is battery low.
oh GOSH!!

EXAM!EXAM!EXAM!
revision time!
ciao...
miss u guys!!

*P.S:miss u a lot....canot stop myself from missing you

No comments: