Monday, November 23, 2009

holiday

holiday now!

sure everyone is happy now

remember,must enjoy now bt not too much,kay?

OWW...ther is many activities for me during tiz holiday

2 camps for me,one of them is on tiz thursday

hope it's fun:)

i'll take a lot of pic ther

stay tune guys!

i'm happy on last wednesday cz my classmates n i went to watch 2012 at cinema

1st time hang out wif frend,i mean shopping n watch cinema...

frightened me...cz last monday i came home late(not reli late,10.30pm)

my mom scolded by my dad cz of me


i didnt take any picha now,duno y...

no mood...

hey,i had a hair cut today

shorter,bt not so short...

a different feeling now:)

d shape of my face look different too!

i'll upload ya,juz secret now:)

DUN LET U KNOW!

wakakaka!

so guys,wait for my next post ya!

i'll bloging after i cum back from d camp,k?

wait for me:)

must miss me,u noe?

No comments: