Saturday, October 17, 2009

updatez

wohoo!!

10days ++ didnt update my blog ady...

so,how r u guys?

fine?

i just busy wif my skul stuff...

study,homeworks,prefect celebration

just busy,busy n busy!

reli lik tat feel bt not always

i must study,study n study..!!

i just study til a lot of chinese words duno how 2 write...LOL!

i didnt bluff!!

i just cant believe how can it be?

haiz...just live in study n books world!

i just someone tat book is my 2nd bf:)

i tink tat's true...

n dun ask me who is da 1st one

LOL!

sorry...:)

my bro has a bday party at hse after ward

i just dun wan to involve wif it

i dun lik primary student

not reli lik...

esp they r playing games...

dun ask me why,just fedup!

dun u feel tat?

so mom just ask me to tink games bt i just reject then i just tel her reason

according to my experiece,beter dun hav any games...

just eat n play,tat all!

am i right,guys?

my mom bought a lot of tings for tiz party lah...

just party pack for those "children"

it already cost RM100++...

crazy!

feel sad tat my frend didnt cum today...

sad lah,quite boring now...

aiyo!!

exam is cuming...

so study hard!!!

GO!GO!GO!!

No comments: